Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Gaining Ground Online and With Etsy

While Etsy provides you with lots of tools to be successful, I'm realizing that you have to push the envelope and take the initiative to learn how to promote your store through other channels to gain traction in the online community we cal the web. Social Media plays into the puzzle as well as all these new sites I've never visited before that now I find myself subscribing to... StumbleUpon and Pinterest for example.

I've always taken pride in the willingness to learn something new and educate myself on my own. I'm branching off in new territory and love the challenge that guides me to becoming an entrepreneur. Look out world wide web!

For those of you who don't know me, Sew Knot Expected is an Etsy store that specializes in accessories for women, baby, and home. I live in Denver, CO and just celebrated my birthday last week.
My husband finds new enjoyment in watching my hobby grow and is the biggest cheerleader!
Thanks to my neighbor and friend for giving me a gift certificate to my favorite etsy Fabric Shoppe! More fabric is coming to exapnd my collection for baby and holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment