Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is Gluten Making You Fat

Recently my husband was re-reading one of his Men's Health magazines and he wanted me to read this article "Is Gluten Making You Fat". He knows I want to learn more about a gluten free diet and this article definitely appealed to my fitness and wellness plan I want to adhere to in the new year.

It's amazing how much diet contributes to how we feel - whether it's being alert, fatigued, crampy, or in a good healthy and energetic state. The article discuss the truth about gluten, the food industry, and your belly. There are some great examples of gluten free grains to try, like - quinoa, buckwheat, and amaranth.

If you're interested in whether gluten is making you fat, I would encourage you to read the article at Men's Health by Matthew Solan.

No comments:

Post a Comment