Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gearing up for the holidays

While Labor Day weekend just only ended... I found myself unpacking my holiday fabrics and prioritizing which projects need to be completed first. I found some Christmas stockings that were cut out last year that need to be sewn together and have cuffs added.

I also have five fabric trees to complete and three table runners. With my right wrist agitated from  over using it operating a mouse at work, I fear my pace is slower than last year's. I hope to get many projects completed in time for a holiday show in November.

That's the trick, once you start creating, you need to decide who your audience is, and whether you want to sell your products outside of Etsy at local craft shows, or just keep to online sales. Something I'm still pondering as I have a full-time job that still requires my time. That leaves minimum time to complete projects.

I recently posted some holiday stockings and a new table runner to Sew Knot Expected. Please feel free to peruse the shop and pick out something for a special person this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment